Digital marketing | Project Management | Business consulting
Marcelina Robledo, CSSBB
I am entrepreneurial-minded, out-of-the-box thinker, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certified, career-long experience in Influencer Marketing, Project Management, SEO/SEM, E-commerce, Social Media Management, Email Campaign Management, Media Buying, Strategic Planning, Business Development, Organizational Development, and Digital Content Development and Management.
Seeking a position within a company or organization which can benefit from my experiences within the non-profits, performing and visual arts, restaurants and hospitality, tech, e-commerce, manufacturing, skin care, and higher education industries.
My experience allows me to build multi-channel campaigns using traditional and innovative marketing methods to amplify the brands of my clients.
I am extremely talented at crafting a client’s message and forging that into a cohesive campaign which is delivered to the proper audience.
Marketing is not just what I do, but it’s my passion. I stay plugged into all the latest tools and trends, and I am always listening to podcasts, webinars, and attend workshops when available to learn new ways to continue to flourish in my marketing and communications acumen and enhance my skills. (Failure to adapt is a failure to learn)
- Organizational Leadership
- Team Building & Leading Strategies
- On-board Training
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certified
- Monitoring & Controlling
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Enging Marketing (SEM)
- Influencer Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Analytics & Reporting
E-commerce & Social Media
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- YouTube, Pinterest
- Marketing & Sales Strategy Development
- Media Planning & Buys
- Budget Development & Execution
- Data analysis & reporting
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Sharp Spring (CRM)
- Zoho (CRM)
Content Management Systems/Email
- Word Press
- Elegant Themes (WP Builder)
- Constant Contact
- Mail Chimp
Breakthrough Performance Group (BPG) transforms people and organizations with Lean Six Sigma training and certifications to individuals and company-wide. BPG also offers process improvement and change management consulting to individuals and companies.
Director of Organizational Development
The Director of Organizational Development trains and consults companies during transitional periods of process improvement and change management.
- Seeks and on-boards new consultation clients who wish to implement process improvement methodologies
- Provides one on one coaching to clients’ employees during the transition period
- Networks with entrepreneurs and C-Suite level decision makers to provide professional development skills
Feb 2019 – Present
Robledo Media Consulting
Robledo Media Consulting (RMC) is a small consulting business which fills the multi-media and digital marketing gaps for artists and creatives, small businesses, and entrepreneurs.
Owner and Consultant
Meet with the clients to assess their needs and determine the best course of action to elevate them to the next level of their business development through branding, social media, web development, project management, web hosting, and digital content marketing.
- Develop branding for artists, small businesses, and entrepreneurs
- Conceptualize strategic native advertising media campaigns by utilizing appropriate social media outlets, blogging software, Influencer Marketing, and e-commerce sites
- Project Manage various types of ventures including website development, site redesign, and video production
June 2015 – Present
The Art Academy of Cincinnati (AAC) is an accredited four-year college, which offers Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA), Master of Arts in Art Education (MAAE), and Community Arts Education.
Marketing & Communications Director
The position of Marketing and Communications Manager for the AAC encompasses managing the brand across various platforms including print, television, radio, and web. Work cross-departmentally with Development, External Relations, Community Education, Admissions and the Faculty to promote programs, classes, exhibitions, and the school as a whole.
- Developed and managed a $100K marketing budget for 2016/2017 school year, including ad buys for radio, TV, and online
- Directed the annual revision of the Academic Catalog, seasonal Community Education catalogs, and Admissions collateral
- Increased web presence via Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Social Media strategies
April 2016 – May 2017
Search Engine Ranking. Net
SearchEngingRanking.Net was a search engine optimization company which aided its clients to rank higher in Google and Bing search engines and owns several e-commerce sites. Closed in March 2016.
Content Strategy & Marketing Director
The primary role of the position is to develop and execute a comprehensive content and marketing strategy specific to the clients’ needs and goals, create and curate content including social media posts and email/newsletter campaigns on behalf of our clients. The secondary role is to manage four e-commerce sites and provide customer service and collaborate with vendors.
- Supervised client social media accounts including Google+, Facebook and Twitter
- Partnered with customers to align social media posts and content with their promotional campaigns
- Managed four e-commerce sites, providing customer service, working with vendors, and updating sites’ products and prices
June 2016 – March 2016
The Union Institute & University
Bachelor of Arts
Media Studies and Film-making
Cincinnati State & Technical College
Web Design & Audio/Video
1991 – 2001
- Cincinnati Art Museum, Community Steering Committee Member for the upcoming Hank Willis Thomas Exhibit – 2020
- Cincinnati Bloggers & Influencers MeetUp, Volunteer Organizer – 2017 – 2019
- United States Bartenders Guild, Enthusiast – 2020
- Greater Cincinnati Human Resource Association, Diversity Engagement & Inclusion Committee Member, 2019 – Present
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce 2019 – Present